Schut Systems’ tray and carton erectors form a carton from a blank and are available in speeds of up to around 30, 60 and 150 cartons per minute (c/min). The cartons are formed either by locking the flaps together or sealing them with glue. The erector can be integrated in a new or existing packaging line or can function as a stand-alone machine.
- Speeds of up to 30, 60 or 120 cycles per minute
- Easily changeable with exchangeable format parts
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Large format range
- Manual, semi-automatic or automatic filling
- Available in multi-head version
- Can be integrated in an existing packaging line
Would you like to see the erectors running? Just call us to schedule a visit to our demo centre.